Thursday, December 16, 2010

Win commissioned art from WSW!

So after almost half a year of doing this blog, I'm starting to get some regular readers, which is great, so I wanna do you guys a solid by throwing a contest. You've seen some of my artwork by now - and if you haven't, click on "Art" in the bar above. I like to think that it's good and that you might want some for yourself, so here's the deal:

Follow or subscribe to WSW - you can do either one by clicking on the links on the sidebar to your right - and I'll send you a sketch of your favorite actor or
actress, past or present. (If you already follow or subscribe, you can get in on this too.) After you follow or subscribe, e-mail me at ratzo318 (at) yahoo (dot) com and tell me which actor you want done. You'll receive a print of a black and white pencil sketch, signed by me, and done at the same size as the ones on my art page, which is 4.25" x 5.5". If you have a preference for a particular movie you want the actor from - for example, Samuel L. Jackson in Pulp Fiction or Unbreakable or Iron Man 2 - be sure to specify that.

When you do this, you'll qualify for the grand prize, in which one random entrant will win an 8.5" x 11" COLOR print of a painting of your favorite actor or actress, also signed by me! (It'll be done in a similar "sketchy" style as the black and white ones, only in color, so don't expect anything photorealistic.)

This contest has been extended through Wednesday, December 29! The winner will be announced December 30. Send all your entries and any inquiries to my e-mail address, ratzo318 (at) yahoo (dot) com.